Pages

Wednesday 7 February 2018

Remembering Our Summer Holiday by Jay-Don

I heard people laughing and screaming. I saw wet people everywhere. I heard the guy next to me gasp as the cold water hugged his dry body. I felt my body start to shiver, that water really was cold. I wondered if how much time we had before closing? I wondered when we were coming back?


Image result for person in the pool wiki

 Photo by: Zotdragon CC BY-SA 3.0 

Today we used different language features to help us describe an event from our summer holidays. I have used my words to show rather than tell you what was happening. Can you work out where I was and what I was doing?

1 comment:

  1. Nau mai, haere mai, welcome to Tuhi Mai Tuhi Atu for 2018. I am excited that your team has joined a group and I will get to check out your blog on a regular basis. My name is Tania and I am the organiser of Tuhi Mai Tuhi Atu. I live in Whangarei, a couple of hours North of where you all live in Panmure. It's great to read all of your holiday stories. It sounds and looks like you were at the swimming pools Jay-Don. I had lots of swims in the holidays, at the beach and in a pool. Do you like the pool or ocean to swim in best?
    Tania

    ReplyDelete