Pages

Wednesday 7 February 2018

Can You Guess What I Did Over The Summer Holidays by Ofa

L.I. - Writing to recount

Writing using language features to engage readers

Complete these sentences about an event over the summer holiday.
Don’t tell us what the event was just give us enough information that we can know for ourselves.

I wondered if the bouncy castle is on today, although I do not want to get caught doing mischievous
things on it.
I saw one lifeguards looking at me like a spying camera.
I heard multitudes of splashes around the centre.
I heard girls screeching like a bunch of falcons and boys bombing like whales.
I felt the coldness of the water splash to my back.
I felt the water slithering around my body.
I wondered if the girl’s screeching would ever end.

No comments:

Post a Comment