Pages

Wednesday 27 May 2015

Paige's Thank you Letter

Dear Mr Grady


Thank You so much for helping look after everyone at camp. Thank you for coming along on that long three hour walk around the Cossey/Massey Track and taking photos of everyone climbing and crossing that cold lake while getting wet, also thank you for lending me you jumper (it was very warm).


Thank you so much for waking everybody up by the way you were very loud ! I cant believe you had to get up at five in the morning just to help make breakfast but I guess you got warm making breakfast like I did. I had fun being your partner for Orienteering and getting to take photos on your camera, that was awesome. We came first place out of everyone at camp because we only had one number left.


Thank you so much for coming to camp with us it was awesome.


From Paige


No comments:

Post a Comment