Pages

Tuesday 2 December 2014

Hexagon Group's 3D Challenge






Today's challenge was to create 3d shapes using the same polygon on each face. Once this had been completed, and the process photographed, the groups were asked to work collaboratively to create a presentation (of their choice) to share their learning. No instructions were given... just hints like the one that reminded the groups to record all the questions they asked each other. This is all their own work and was confidently presented to the class to show their understanding. Great work everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Room 9,
    Wow! Your Challenge looks very interesting and complicated at the same time. I loved your layout for your Google Slides a lot. It was very creative and I think your group did a great job. It would be a honor for you to check out my blog too and give some feedback. Here is a link to my blog: http://pbssajihaa.blogspot.co.nz/

    From Sajiha
    Rm 5

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Kyra, my name is Noah from Paihia School I hope you enjoyed the 3d shapes because it looks really cool and I bet it was a lot of fun making them. I also like how you added the amounts of faces, edges and vertices in the table.
    Anyway, how long did it take you to make the shapes?

    ReplyDelete